Halloween All-Night Women's Softball Tourney
Women's Softball - Slow-pitch Halloween All-Night Classic Tournament
- October 21-22, 2017
- Plant City Stadium / Randy L. Larson Softball Complex
1500 South Park Road, Plant City FL 33563
- Camping entrance: Plant City Stadium parking entrance, 1810 E Park Rd.
- General Parking entrance: Plant City Stadium parking entrance, 1810 E Park Rd.
- Handicap Parking entrance: Rec & Parks admin entrance, 1904 S Park Rd
- 2017 tournament registration form and documents are posted here!
- Deadline to enter and pay: Friday, October 13, 2017
- For first game time, check the tournament webpage on Wednesday, October 18, 2017
- Entry fee: $300 per team plus 2 new game balls - due with your registration form before the deadline
- Formerly the Shaw Halloween Classic
- Main Division - Team 1st-2nd, Individual 1st-2nd
- 2nd Division - Team 1st-2nd, Individual 1st
- 3rd Division - Team 1st-2nd, Individual 1st
- Simple! One pitch. Foul ball is an out.
- Players must represent one team only.
- No strict uniform rules.
- 20 player roster (15 individual awards per team)
- Rosters due at least 30 minutes prior to your first game
- If you lose 1st game in start-up, you move to 2nd Division
- If you lose 1st game in 2nd Division, you move to 3rd Division
- The next game you lose eliminates your team
- Some teams may have to play 3 games in start-up round, depending on draw
- Teams remaining in the start up round will compete in a double elimination playoff in the Main Division
- A win by default is considered a game played
- Game time is also forfeit time
- If bad weather, teams will be notified on site as to schedule adjustments
- Overnight camping is available on a first come first served basis - call 813-659-4255 or email to reserve your space.
- Deadline to finalize camp sites reservations and pay by check/money order payable to City of Plant City (sorry, no credit cards at this time) is Friday, October 14, 2016. Mail or hand deliver at
City of Plant City
Recreation & Parks Department
1904 South Park Road
Plant City FL 33563-8113
- If any spots are available on Friday, October 21, they can be reserved on site first come first serve - CASH ONLY!
- Please adhere to all markings and signage. This is for the safety of all campers and day visitors to keep the roadways clear for emergency vehicles.
- No pets inside the fenced complex - only allowed in the camping area.
- No ground campfires! Please use an elevated fire pit.
- Camping fees - all include required sales tax:
- No electric: $10.70 - 28 spots available
- Basic electric: $26.75 - 28 spots available
- 30 amp electric: $37.45 - 26 spots available
- Hotel information - see the registration form at the tournament documents link above.
Please use our local Plant City area hotels listed here!